Tuesday, July 28th, 2020
The NMHSCA Board of Directors canceled the "In-Person" 76th Annual Coaches Clinic due to COVID-19.
The NMHSCA will host its 76th Annual Clinic as a "Virtual Family Affair" on Tuesday, July 28th, 2020 from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm focusing on how important it is for New Mexico Coaches to focus on taking care of each other during this pandemic. Please Plan to attend the regional meetings & the general meeting.
Save the Date: Tuesday, July 28th, 2020.
9:00 am: NMHSCA Board of Director's Meeting
10:30 - 12:00: Regional Meetings
- Northwest hosted by Kevin Werth & Fern Spencer
- Northeast hosted by Benny Mitchell & Leroy Gonzales
- Central hosted by Judge Chavez & Roy Sanchez
- Southeast hosted by Gary Bradley & Jeff Lynn
- Southwest hosted by Brian Shock & Kief Johnson
- Zoom Invitation will be hosted on July 15th, 2020.
- Regional Meeting Agenda:
- Recognition of Regional State Champions, Coaches of the Year, & Milestone Award Winners.
- 2-3 Minute Presentations by Nominations for Regional Representation on the NMHSCA Board. Voting will take place in general meeting.
- Breakout discussion: Coach will be divided randomly within the region to meet and greet and discuss how important coaches in your life have helped you be a better coach. Every coach must be prepared to tell a story about a regional coach that impacted his or her life.
2:00 - 3:30: NMHSCA General Meeting
- General Meeting Agenda
- Keynote presentation by NMHSCA Director, Buster Mabrey.
- Recognition of 2020 Hall of Honor Inductees, George Maya, Joe Giglia, & Keith Leupold.
- Recognition of 2020 Distinguished Service Award Winner, Jack Jones.
- Recognition of 2020 Ralph Bowyer Coaches for Character Award winner, Jeff Lynn.
- Regional Breakout sessions to vote and select regional representation for the NMHSCA Board of Directors
- Outgoing message from President Louie Baisa
- Introduction of NMHSCA Board of Directors
- Message from Incoming President, Allan Lockridge.
- Door Prizes