Official Sponsor of NMHSCA All-Star Games
All-Stars athletes have been released. Please check on each individual team's webpage. Matches are June 7th & 8th, 2019. Athletes will be asked to report on Thursday, June 6th, 2019 at 2:00 p.m.
The 2019 NMHSCA All-Star Volleyball Matches are sponsored by BSN Sports of New Mexico. Athletes are not officially considered an all-star until they have completed the All-Star registration process. Volleyball athletes will have from January 7th through February 7th to register. More information will follow about registration both online and with high school coaches.
- All athletes must register for the NMHSCA All-Star Games online. Registration requires proof of insurance, medical, information, acknowledgement of risks contact information and more. When registration windows are open, the link will be visible on NMHSCA sport pages.
- Registration Fees are $200.00 for football & $150.00 for non-football sports.
- Payments are preferred to be made online using a credit card.
- Registration Fees can be paid off-line by choosing "Pay Off-Line" . A check and or Purchase Order number is to be provided.
- Registration fees cover the costs of facilities, athletic trainers, workers, officials, lodging, meals, & uniforms. The NMHSCA is a 501 C-4 nonprofit that receives no funding. We are a membership of New Mexico High School Coaches.
- Please click on link below to register for All-Star Volleyball teams.